- The applicant must be pursuing a master's or doctorate degree in the geosciences. (Consideration will be given to highly qualified undergraduate students pursuing a bachelor's degree.)
- The applicant must have above average grades and have three years of transcripts.
- The applicant must be a current student and graduate after October 2018.
- The applicant must not have participated in a previous SEP
- The applicant must be in compliance with the SEG Student and Early Career/OFAC and policies and procedures
Preference will be given first to applicants eligible to work in the United States.
SEG Annual Meeting
All students, regardless of citizenship or location, will be eligible to apply to the SEP held in conjunction with the SEG Annual Meeting. The SEP will take place 12-14 October 2018 in Anaheim, CA USA.
How to apply
All applicants will be required to submit the following documentation at seg.org/apply.
- Recommendation letter in support of the applicant from a faculty advisor or an individual who is familiar with the applicant's academic achievement and potential.
- Academic transcripts from college level institution(s) showing three years of academic performance. Graduate students will need to provide their undergraduate transcript.
- Four essay questions, 100-300 words each, explaining the applicant's motivation for pursuing the opportunity and their qualifications and preparation for the program.
Submitting plagiarized or falsified information at the time of admission is grounds for rejection of the application, withdrawal of any offer of acceptance, cancellation of enrollment, dismissal or other appropriate disciplinary action.
Contact email@example.com for more information about applicant requirements and guidelines.